Winstrol Oral (Stanozolol) 50
- Ex Tax: $105.00
- Availability:2-3 Days
- Brand: Dragon Pharma
- Product Code: 701
- Package: 50mg (100 pills)
- Substance: Stanozolol oral (Winstrol)
General information about Winstrol Oral (Stanozolol) 50 in the US
Stanozolol (Stanozolol, stanazalol, "stanaza") - a steroid anabolic and androgenic effects - injection (Depot) and pelleted. Winstrol was released for the first time in 1962 by Winthrop Laboratories. The structure is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone form. Originally used on horses, but after approval by the FDA - Department for control of medicines and food, and began to be used for sporting purposes. Although stanozolol is an antagonist of progesterone, it does not block the effect of progestogen nandrolone. Winstrol Depot injectable peculiarity is that it has the form of an aqueous unlike most steroids.
Regarding Winstrol tablets, the active ingredient is not degraded during passage through the liver and has high bioavailability. The presence of the alkyl group in the alpha position 17 Stanozolol causes toxic effects on the liver. In addition to this drawback, steroid seldom causes side reactions and is frequently used by women (however, as likely excess at all dosages, virilization and masculinization).
The steroid Stanozolol profile
- Anabolic effects - 320% of testosterone.
- Androgenic effect - 30% of the testosterone.
- Aromatization - absent.
- Release form of stanozolol - vial (injection) and tablets.
- The level of liver damage - moderate, regardless of the form of the steroid.
- Duration of action - to 8 hours.
- Detection time at Doping Control - up to 360 days.
The use of steroid Winstrol competing athletes is practically impossible. The newest methods of gas chromatography-mass spectrometry can detect traces of the use of Stanozolol, even a year after the completion of the course.